Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Iyanla Vanzant We Love You!!!




In case you haven't heard or read, there is a phenomenal woman (yes, besides you!)going around spreading light and love; and a little more than a glimpse of it hit me sometime ago. So, at the request of a friend of mine, I listen to her CD entitled "In the Meantime" (also the name of one of her more recent books) and I could have disappeared into a state of complete euphoria when as I took in the lyrics.

There is a track on there that talks about being "fully present", and that is probably one of my favorites on there. I wont ruin it for you by attempt to paraphrase what she spits.....you just need to cop it!!!





Why are you still sitting here reading this........go get it now!! (Then come back and read my blog....lol)

No comments: