Monday, March 16, 2009

AIG Gives Out Millions to Execs but Received Billions in Bail Out

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090316/ap_on_go_pr_wh/aig_outrage

I know that you all know that I am intelligent....but this shit right here makes me want to just cuss and slap the dirt shit out of somebody. The freakin audacity!!!

How DARE they receive $170 billion in bailout money but turn around and pay out over $170 million in bonuses to corporate executives. What in the hell are they being rewarded for? Being greedy? How in the hell does that work? What the hell kind of system is this? I am glad that the republicans are going off about this, actually I don't believe enough people have made enough noise honestly. (I will be composing my letters tomorrow when I get to work). Check out the link and read it for yourself....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when will the greed stop?