Friday, October 5, 2007

Southern Voice: Best of Gay Atlanta- Reader's Choice

Here's to putting MANOLO BLAHNIK on the map.....

(read up & coming activist of the year: "readers choice")

Southern Voice Best of Gay Atlanta

*****************************************************************************
Greetings,

It is so awesome to have your work valued and appreciated. I thank all of those who continue to support me and the work that I do. For me, the job is never over, but the path that I have laid course on, has taken me to and through some excellent experiences that I might in totality share with everyone at some point in a book about my life.

I was watching the Pursuit of Happiness this morning starring Will Smith, and boy, even though this was like the 30th time, it still hits me so close to home. The struggles depicted in this film resonate something so familiar and close to my childhood experiences that I always get teary eyed. Anyway, my experiences make up part of who I am as a person, I appreciate my past and am thankful to have you all in my present experience. Thank you Southern Voice and the readers for your acknowledgment.

In Solidarity,

Stephaun Clipper-Wallace
(Stephaun Elite Manolo Blahnik)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephaun congratulations! May you continue your mission with the love and support you so deserve.

Thank you!