Friday, October 12, 2007

"Choices" by SKYY




















Greetings,

In my work, I am not just a political and community activist/advocate nor do I solely work in public health. I actually love a good book (when I can sit down long enough to read it...lol). Here is an excerpt of a review of a book that I will provide a full review of when I finish reading it. So far, I am hearing the book is HOT!!! So, GO PICK IT UP AND HELP THE SISTAS OUT!!!!!

********************************************************************************

Choices by Skyy gets four lips and two hot peppers on TwoLipsReviews.com.
You can access it at the following url:
http://www.twolipsreviews.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2517&Itemid=36
--
Lena heads to Freedom University to be with her man, but the education she receives from a trio of new gay friends has her longing for higher learning. In the school of life and love, what choices would you make? Pick up your copy of "Choices" by Skyy on sale now at your local bookstore or online at www.kingscrossingpublishing.com.

- "This fresh voice will entertain readers for years to come." - Laurinda D. Brown, "Walk Like A Man" 2006 Lambda Literary Award Winner.

- "From the first few paragraphs of Choices you become so attached to the characters and storyline that you can't put your eyes to rest, not even to blink." "The book is fabulous." - Sincere, The Myne Spotlight, www.pmyner.com.

- "Choices, the debut novel by newcomer Skyy, is an excellent read. It depicts raw, honest and real lifestyles, emotions and friendships...I definitely look forward to reading more from this author." - S. Reign, www.TwoLipsReviews.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took your advice and read Choices. I was blow away. This book was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to read the sequel