Monday, July 23, 2007

A Smoothie & Random Thoughts in a Window

So, I actually got up yesterday and walked down to Outwrite bookstore, after stopping off at Caribou Coffee first. I am a sucker for a mixed smoothie from that place! So I then headed over to the bookstore to meet up with an associate. While in the mist of a conversation about some very controversial events that have just transpired recently in Midtown, I started drifting into another level of waking consciousness.

In one of my random thoughts, I imagined my existence on this Earth as being one filled with all the love and light that I can conceptualize. I then looked back upon all my life and the decisions I have made to bring me to this point. From being raped and molested as a child, growing up in South Central Los Angeles and experience years of physical and emotional abuse, and even my experiences living in "crack houses" and on the streets as a child and watching my mother have sex with men for money; I started to get teary eyed. I then thought to myself, "I have chosen this..". My life and all that I have gone through and all that I am today is because I have chosen this. In that respect, I felt a little more empowered. Empowered because I now truly understand the spiritual concepts that I envisioned years ago that kept me sane and together while I went through all the challenges I experienced in life.

I release all of those who I feel have done me any harm from any responsibility. I hereby forgive you all and I forgive myself.

Another thought I had was, the power of "choice" is directly connected to the secret of happiness. I hope you all know what that is (the secret)? If you don't let me know, and I will share it with you. You choose your life and your experiences. Your ability to accept responsibility for those experiences, forgive yourself and others for their part in those experiences you attribute to being negative, and if you are truly ready for the next level, you will then see past all those experiences and experience the "truth". That your PERCEPTION/PERSPECTIVE is divinely connected to your past, present, and future.

I hope I didn't take anyone too fast with this....I am seeking to attain a seat in the top 10%....I know some of you are comfortable being in the 70% or even in the 20%....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! For your strength, courage, wisdom and intelligence.....

I thank you!

Trinity